|Post Name||Dog Walker|
|Qualification||Have a college degree.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 42 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10024|
Full Job Description
Dog Walker / Pet sitter job
TruWalks is a rapidly growing pet care company based out of the Upper West Side in Manhattan. We are a team of young professionals that are fully dedicated to creating unique and fun experiences for all of our clients (both humans and dogs alike).
As a member of our pack, you can expect to rise in the ranks to eventually be the leader of your own team. We will train you over the first few weeks in order to show you the ropes and ease you in with the clients and dogs, as well as teach you a few foundational training techniques that will make your job a lot easier in the long run.
We need self-motivated leaders that will be able to take a managerial role so if you have good customer service skills, are skilled with dogs, and can teach others what you learn here you are the ideal candidate. Must be available for a FULL TIME 9-4 PM schedule. (time frame does not include commute).
- Unconditional love for animals is a MUST
- Must be comfortable around all breeds and sizes of dogs.
- Have a working smartphone with a data plan.
- Have a college degree.
- Are consistently present for work
- Able to handle a physically demanding job
- Can work in all kinds of weather conditions (rain, heat, snow, etc..)
- Must be energetic, caring, and motivated
- Previous experience with dogs is preferred; but not necessary.
- Possibility for raises and promotions for those who possess a strong work ethic.
- Possibility for an extra week and weekend shifts
- The opportunity to board dogs in your home is a plus
Prior experience as a dog walker, pet sitter, dog sitter, pet care, and animal care is a plus! We want people who want to grow with us professionally as we expand and delegate managerial roles. We ask all candidates for at least a ONE-YEAR commitment for this reason.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $42.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay