|Hiring Organization||Air Liquide|
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 To USD 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77024|
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
Position Title: Delivery Driver (CDL A or B)
- Based out of our Houston, Texas location
Airgas operates a modern and efficient fleet. Most vehicles are under six years old and equipped with driver-friendly technology, such as On-Board Computers, collision avoidance technology, the latest camera technology, and GPS navigation.
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
As the “face of Airgas,” the Delivery Driver is responsible for safely and efficiently delivering compressed gas cylinders to local and regional business customers from an Airgas branch or plant location using a company-provided straight or box truck.
The Delivery Driver loads unloads, delivers, and returns compressed gas cylinders while frequently interacting with Airgas customers.
In particular, you will:
- Safely load, deliver and unload cylinders containing compressed gases to customer locations. Deliver compressed gas cylinders to external and internal customer sites.
- Record deliveries and pick-ups on a load manifest and obtain signatures from customers for receipt purposes. Collect empty cylinders or rejected or unsold merchandise. Return empty cylinders to either a plant or branch location for refilling.
- Comply with Airgas safety standards (SAFECOR) and all government regulations including, but not limited to, those issued by the Department of Transportation (DOT), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), Food & Drug Administration (FDA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Work in the warehouse or on the dock as needed you a MATCH?
- Valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License.
- Valid Medical Examiner’s Card.
- Hazmat & Airbrake Certifications
- Must have one (1) year of prior Class A or B professional driving experience within the last five (5) years and a clean driving record to include no more than two (2) convictions, OR two (2) at-fault accidents in the last three years; OR no more than a combination of one (1) conviction and one (1) at-fault accident in the last three years.
- Must be able to obtain DISA credentials.
- In lieu of experience, may consider accepting a diploma from an accredited driving school and a minimum of one (1) year of prior driving experience within the last five (5) years.
- Must be at least 21 years or older
Airgas, an Air Liquide company is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, as well as hard goods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability, and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies, and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders, and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent.
Both individually and collectively. It helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success, and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.