|Hiring Organization||Enterprise Holdings DFW Corporate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 13 To USD 16 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75038|
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our DFW Airport team as a full-time Driver. This position pays $13 – $16/hr and is located at our Enterprise Holdings DFW Airport facility.
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- 40-hour per week consistent work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Training and development
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Multiple full-time schedules are available!
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport, and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Drive the vehicles from the return location to the cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to the ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yards, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on your driving record in the past three years
- Must have no drug or alcohol-related conviction on driving record in the past five years (DWI/DUI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future