|Hiring Organization||Ingram Micro|
|Qualification||A high school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
What will you do?
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, and forklifts.
Which Talent do you bring?
- A valid driver’s license.
- A clean driving record.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of area roads in UAE, (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah)
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- A high school diploma.
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.