CDL A Driver Hazmat
|Hiring Organization||Air Liquide|
|Post Name||CDL A Driver Hazmat|
|Qualification||HS Diploma or GED preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 105000 Per Year|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77024|
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
Navigate your career @ Airgas Enrich your experience with a new step in your professional journey! Airgas encourages internal mobility. Developing yourself into new roles within our organization is key to our Talent Management strategy. We believe in you and the value you bring to our company.
- Recruiter: Taylor Freeman / email@example.com / 813-467-6710
- Location: Kent, WA
- $5K Sign-On Bonus
- Ability to earn $105K+ annually
- Travel: Home Daily/Occasional lay-over
- Work Schedule: Nights & Weekends
- Paid Training
- Equipment: Airgas operates a modern and efficient fleet. Most vehicles are under six years old and equipped with driver-friendly technology, such as On Board Computers, collision avoidance technology, the latest camera technology, and GPS navigation.
Are you a MATCH?
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- HS Diploma or GED preferred
- One (1) or more years prior experience as a driver of tractor-trailer vehicles
- Must possess all applicable Haz-Mat (Hazardous Materials) endorsements
- Product knowledge of cryogenic, compressed, and specialty gases, preferred
- Must possess a valid Class A commercial driver’s license for the state of domicile
- Successful completion and passing of DOT written regulations and road tests
- Computer skills or ability to improve competence
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
- Promote and comply with Airgas Safety Policies and Operating Procedures
- Use required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Drive Commercial Motor Vehicle (tractor-trailer) combination, usually long distances, to transport and off-load compressed and liquefied industrial gases to customers or to storage sites in a safe, timely, accurate, and courteous manner
- Report all accidents, possible injuries, safety issues, driving citations, and customer complaints including service interruptions immediately to their supervisor
- Comply with all Facility and corporate policies and procedures
- Maintain awareness of all Federal, State, and Local regulations and stay in compliance with these regulations at all times. Report suspected Regulatory violations or offenses to his/her appropriate manager
- Perform pre & post-trip inspections to identify any maintenance action that may be required and acts appropriately if action is needed
- Operate all equipment per company and/or manufacturer guidelines to maximize equipment life cycle and minimize maintenance costs
- Complete and submit reports as required by the DOT and/or company policies
- Utilize On Board Computer per instructions and makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of data
- Exercise care when using all safety accessories including Remote Control Devices, On Board Computers, and Audio/Visual Recording Devices, if so equipped
- Maintain professional appearance/good personal hygiene and wear full uniform
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, as well as hard goods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability, and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies, and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative, and respectful environment.
Your DIFFERENCES enhance our PERFORMANCE
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders, and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually.
And collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success, and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability