|Hiring Organization||Tribeca KinderCare|
|Post Name||Education Director|
|Qualification||Must have BA in early education and meet the requirements of New York and local borough|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 60000 To USD 80000 Per Year|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10013|
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we’re united by a passion for creating a world of learning, joy, and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six weeks through 12 years every day.
If you’re passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Center Director role might be for you! With KinderCare Education’s world-class curriculum, center accreditation process, and talented teaching staff, our Center Directors are changing the world one milestone at a time.
Center Directors educate parents, teachers, and community leaders on the incredible value of early childhood education and make that value come to life for the children in their center. Education directors educate parents, teachers, and community leaders on the incredible value of early childhood education and work to ensure the latest curriculum is being used correctly within the center
When you join our team as an Education Director you will:
- Develop and train a team of educators to be passionate and committed to teaching KCE’s curriculum
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, and children
- Leverage your expertise in education to grow KinderCare Education’s presence in the community, leading to the growth of new families and children in our centers based on the growing need for world-class education.
Skills, Education, and Experience
- At least one year of strong leadership experience with the ability to develop, engage, and inspire a team
- Must have BA in early education and meet the requirements of New York and local borough
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Apply outside knowledge and resources to provide creative solutions within the education field; partner with inclusion services where learning challenges may be present with a child.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively including monthly meetings with parents on where their child is progressing
- NAEYC/NAC, knowledge preferred
- Mention and train teachers and staff on how to implement educational materials effectively
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children’s futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
- Salary range $60k – $80k
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools™, Knowledge Beginnings®, and The Grove School®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.