MANAGER, EVENTS DELIVERY PLANNER
|Hiring Organization||KPMG LLP|
|Post Name||MANAGER, EVENTS DELIVERY PLANNER|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10154|
OVERVIEWKnown for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax, and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients.
It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence, and supports our communities.
With qualities like those.
It’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc., and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team. KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Events Delivery to join our Events and Meetings organization.
- Lead independently or as a project manager to plan and execute events or programs including but not limited to project timelines, contract negotiation, fiscal responsibility, budgeting and approvals, data analysis and reporting, innovative event concepts, the elevation of the attendee experience, support of agenda development, and logistics management
- Identify, build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders of aligned business groups, understanding their practice or industry objectives, and ensure that service delivery is aligned and fully supports the event goals and firm priorities to ensure successful outcomes
- Guide events and meetings with team members and colleagues from other internal departments, in a project-specific capacity to provide guidance and direction on the event or program
- Oversee the management of deliverables with other internal departments and external vendors including, but not limited to contracting and compliance, graphic design and production, marketing, communications, national purchasing, learning operations, campus recruiting, and specialty item vendors
- Manage decisions that maintain integrity around firm procedures, compliance and controls, risk management, and independence in vendor relationships while using firm-supported tools
- Drive collaboration with Events and Meetings colleagues to share industry updates, promote best practices, focus on synergies and consistency, and foster a culture of innovation to highlight a client-centric approach
- Minimum five years of experience in events and meeting planning, preferably within a professional services firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; lead and support an environment driven by client focus and teamwork and use strong problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- CMP or CMM certification preferred
- Ability to travel as necessary
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state, and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies, please. KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for, client sites, or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state, or local law.