|Hiring Organization||Caterpillar Electric Power|
|Post Name||Event Planner|
|Qualification||A High School diploma or 2-year college or university degree is required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 35 To USD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75039|
Your Work Shapes the World
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions, or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators, and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation.
We make it happen. And we are proud of that because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes, and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce, Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
We are currently seeking experienced candidates for an Event Planner/Administrator to support the Vice President of Investor Relations. You will be expected to perform diverse and complex support duties for the Investor Relations function.
Assignments will involve working with highly confidential information, handling very detailed meeting schedules, assisting with the quarterly earnings process, and facilitating all external investor engagements.
This position will require you to act on your own initiative and set up work processes to achieve desired results. You will interact with executive, administrative and senior leadership, as well as other important stakeholders both internally and externally, to communicate and/or gather information as required.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage high levels of internal and external meetings to ensure all logistics, i.e. conference rooms, venue, telecommunications equipment, catering, etc., and meeting materials are meticulously planned and prepared.
- Coordinate extensive, complex travel arrangements – domestically and internationally – with multiple stops and different time zones.
- Manage calendars, work with executive assistants, and problem-solve when changes are needed.
- Manage confidential information flow within the organization, exercising a high level of discretion.
- Resolve routine and non-routine inquiries, filtering and managing requests, provide information through independent research and use internal/external resources.
- Prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings and/or events, develop detailed travel agendas, compile investor information, entering meeting and technology details into schedules.
- Review and issue a daily report on the company’s stock price performance.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Update the investor relations website as needed.
- Maintain and update IR records and electronic files as needed.
- Additional tasks and projects as requested.
- A High School diploma or 2-year college or university degree is required
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in meeting management, preferably with 2 years supporting senior management is strongly preferred
Top Candidate Will Also Have:
- 4-year college or university degree is required.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in meeting management, preferably with 2 years supporting senior management.
- Advanced computer skills required (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CTE (Concur Travel and Expense), Internet/Intranet, SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership, initiate and establish priorities, anticipate needs, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously under demanding time constraints, with minimal direction, in order to deliver on commitments and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and take preventative action, extrapolate from previous experiences to prevent problems before they impact the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict and complete confidentiality and must exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail with excellent organization and planning skills along with a proven ability to take ownership and drive results.
- Ability to network across organizations and identify resources, services, etc.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) to effectively work in a team environment and interact positively and respectfully with internal/external contacts at all levels, handle difficult people and generate effective and professional business communications.
- Demonstrated ability to compile data, generate spreadsheets, and prepare and enhance correspondence and presentations.
- Demonstrated willingness to accept new and different tasks and challenges and grow in new areas of responsibility.
- Prior experience with preparations for C-level executives and/or Board Interactions preferred.
- Ability to conduct internet/intranet research as needed to supplement briefings.
- Flexibility to adjust the schedule according to business demands.
- Domestic relocation is available to those who qualify
- Hybrid work environment
- External title: Investor Relations Event Planner/Administrator
- Internal Title: Finance Analyst II