Corporate Event Planner
|Hiring Organization||Capital Group|
|Post Name||Corporate Event Planner|
|Qualification||You are a self-starter who applies a high degree of ownership, focus, and attention managing multiple priorities and competing deadlines.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 21 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90071|
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions, and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique.
We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better. We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas, and identity.
Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I can influence my income.”
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
“I can lead a full life.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
“I can succeed as a Company Meeting Planner at Capital Group.”
As a Company Meeting Planner, you will be responsible for coordinating investment research trips, Capital Group-hosted conferences, industry expert events, and partnered broker conferences.
You will drive the planning process by working closely with the Corporate Access team to strategically execute company meetings between our investment group and external company leadership and/or industry experts. You are well versed in navigating a high degree of complexity with stakeholders at all levels.
You’ve built a career planning and executing seamless events and know the level of attention to detail this role demands. You are a master at creating backup plans and alternative options when unforeseen circumstances arise. You’re highly professional, resourceful, composed, and empathetic. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where critical thinking, excellent problem-solving skills, and intellectual curiosity are essential for success.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You are a self-starter who applies a high degree of ownership, focus, and attention managing multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
- You have exceptional communication skills, can adjust content and style to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders, and can analyze multiple and diverse sources of information to drive results.
- You have a deep understanding of companies/market sectors and strategically use the information to prioritize business needs for the client.
- You build great relationships with investor relations teams, corporate access, and investment managers.
- You readily learn and adopt new technologies (CVENT, WebEx, Zoom, CorpAxe, Capital Connect software for research, etc)
- You are an event strategist who can manage a meeting from concept to execution in all aspects of event production including venue/platform selection, audio/visual technology, live experiential events, food and beverage, room configurations, transportation, accommodations, honorariums, and amenities.
“I can apply in less than 4 minutes.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I can learn more about Capital Group.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation, and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers.
For nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day.
Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs, and Instagram. We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment.
As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions, and age.
Physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.