|Hiring Organization||Bambee HR|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90014|
Ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best startup employers for two consecutive years, Bambee is a growth stage, a venture-backed startup that is developing and deploying best-in-class Human Resources technology and services, while reimagining employment for the largest segment of the job market – small businesses.
Bambee consists of self-starters – past and future entrepreneurs who view their departments like small companies. As a member of the Bambee team, you have an insatiable drive for results. Solving customers’ problems excites you. Data guides you. Results inspire you.
Bambee’s goal to offer Human Resources for $99/month has never been done. The team accomplishing this is a team full of drivers. How are you? If you’re a passenger, thanks for reading. If you’re a driver, join us.
What You’ll Do
- Perform day-to-day tasks including, but not limited to: managing detailed business and personal calendars, meetings, and logistics; handling communications; preparing materials, and setting up company activities
- Ensure that executives are prepared for all meetings by organizing appropriate staff work such as read-ahead material, talking points, and other relevant resources
- Perform research related to executive travel briefings, events planning, and other matters at the direction of the executives; manage special projects and special events
- Determine the importance of meeting requests in the context of the executives; priorities and schedule accordingly
- Lead and/or assist in managing global, department-wide communication and activities
- Prioritize requests and ensure deadlines are met
- Respond to inquiries; oversee incoming communications, and when appropriate take action on the executives
- Arrange complex international and domestic travel agendas; prepare travel and expense reports on a timely basis
- Assist with personal items, including but not limited to ordering lunch, coordinating personal appointments, and errands.
- Maintain accurate databases electronically to include address books, files, and contacts
- Perform other related projects and duties as requested
- 6+ years of executive support experience working in a growing, fast-paced organization at the C-level
- Advanced proficiency in Google Apps
- Highly professional, polished, reliable, and strong self-starter with a “can-do” attitude in addition to a flexible approach
- High level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Proven experience preparing information for executives
- Self-starter attitude and enthusiasm when working independently and as part of a team
- High sense of urgency, drive, and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Keen ability to follow instructions and understand those instructions with little or no follow up
- Ability to properly multi-task and prioritize work by considering its risk, importance, urgency, and potential business, organizational, or customer implications
- Experience working at a rapidly growing technology-focused start-up company preferred
- A sense of humor and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What’s In It For you?
Bambee cares deeply about employee well-being and is proud to offer the following benefits and perks: Equity, 401(k) with an automatic 3% contribution (even if you don’t contribute!), a generous vacation policy, medical, dental, and vision insurance with options that are 100% employer paid.
Life insurance, generous health, and wellness stipend, $500 personal travel stipend to promote new life and travel experiences, a dog-friendly office, annual staff retreat, frequent company dinners and happy hours, and professional development.
About The Founder
Bambee was founded in 2016 by Allan Jones (2x-entrepreneur & ex-CMO of ZipRecruiter, and Head of Product at Docstoc [acquired by Intuit]), who has a proven track record in developing successful product and marketing strategies for small businesses/HR.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.