|Hiring Organization||Lovely Bride New York|
|Post Name||Bridal Stylist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 55000 To USD 75000 Per Year|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10013|
Full Job Description
Do you love all things Lovely? So do we, let’s talk!
Lovely is an exclusive, INCLUSIVE bride club. Helping brides find the one is exhilarating and rewarding, and also takes energy, enthusiasm, and maturity. That is why we only hire Individuals with both an eye for fashion, passion for customer service, and retail sales experience.
- Warm, positive, and engaging
- Confident + Energetic
- Genuinely in love with making others happy
- Inspired by the Lovely Bride brand and strive to be a brand ambassador.
- A clear communicator
- Able and willing to balance multiple tasks and work both autonomously and as a team.
- Attentive to your own personal appearance and style.
- Interested in growing in the stylist role.
- Motivated and motivating.
- Work one on one with brides, maintaining an excellent level of customer service.
- Guide brides through their dress selection
- Be an expert on products, policies, and the Lovely Brand.
- Styling brides from head to toe.
- Identify and communicate inventory needs based on client feedback.
- Participate in Pre-Market focus groups with buying team.
- Take any opportunity to offer excellent customer satisfaction before, during, and after their appointment.
- Manage your own client follow-up and be willing to assist others with theirs when the opportunity arises.
- Work towards a common store goal.
- Meet and exceed individual sales goals
- Mentor new sales stylists
- Contribute to the overall success of the store. This includes but is not limited to client communication, advising on order status, client order intake and QC, administrative support, showroom organization, and display.
- Contribute to and attend store events
- Contribute to a warm, positive, and inspiring company culture.
Schedule & Compensation
- Full Time 35 – 40 hours
- Part-Time 16-30 hours depending on availability.
- Daytime, evening, and weekend hours required
- Competitive Hourly + commission + tips, pay based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location