Senior Financial Analyst
|Post Name||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math, or a related field preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 5500 To USD 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60612|
Equiscript is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position requires strong analytical, reporting, and organizational skills, the ability to push a project forward, and excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
The appropriate candidate will be able to use systems to extract, summarize and interpret data to inform critical drivers that can be professionally communicated with key stakeholders. Equiscript’s Senior Financial Analyst will work under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer with heavy interaction with all other departments at Equiscript.
- Analyze pharmacy claims data to evaluate ineligible exception reasons to optimize the 340B capture experience for our 340B clients
- Establish reporting and evaluate capture rate of eligible vs total claims by count and claim basis dollars
- Perform revenue modeling, forecasting, and performance assessment at multiple levels including, but not limited to: Line of Business, Covered entities, Pharmacy, Drug, Therapy, and Payer.
- Analyze and report on pharmacy enrollment analysis and develop models to analyze trends and develop forecasts, goals, and expectations for our pharmacy enrollment team
- Partner with the budgeting team to inform revenue drivers for annual budgeting and forecasting activities
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, trending, financial results, and variance reporting
- Partner with Client Finance, Operations, IT, Patient Sales, Pharmacy Relations, and Account Executives to follow up on necessary workstreams in problem-solving and resolution as well as results communication as required
- Provide ad hoc analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to management as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional demeanor with the ability to quickly develop trust, anticipate problems, and diffuse concerns.
- Ability to operate with a level of integrity, inquisition, logic, and accuracy that will bring credibility to the work product.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Self-starter, initiator, strong presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with persons of all types, including the ability to genuinely display warmth and empathy.
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with the ability to adjust to changing priorities and processes and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to work independently after training.
- 5+ years of experience in finance &/or data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math, or a related field preferred
- Experience and proficient software skills (Excel, Tableau or other reporting software, Gmail, Google Apps, web-based programs, Salesforce.com experience strongly preferred)
- Experience with pharmacy claims data preferred
- 340B experience strongly preferred
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, occasional stooping, and reaching; May require lifting up to 25 pounds; requires a normal range of vision and hearing with or without accommodations.
- Cleared Background Check Required
- Position Located in North Charleston, SC but select remote locations will be considered
- Benefits include health plan, dental, vision, paid time off
- Flex time
- 401k with up to a 4% match