|Post Name||Finance Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and extensive finance/ analytics/strategy experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75001|
Join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Finance team! We are looking for entrepreneurial, analytical, creative, and flexible leaders to help us redefine tech. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history, this is the place for you.
Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to play a key role on our AWS Professional Services (ProServe) Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a groundbreaking team. Job responsibilities include:
- Serve as a key finance partner supporting AWS ProServe Americas leader providing financial support and business insights
- Lead the development of financial models and advanced analytical tools that aid in key decision making
- Build rhythm of the business processes that help business leaders understand progress to goals as well as strategic insights to guide the overall direction
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed and present findings to senior management
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and extensive finance/ analytics/strategy experience.
- An MBA from a highly regarded business school is preferred
- A highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with a hands-on mentality.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
- Strong skills in accessing and using analytical tools, including SQL.
- Industry experience in professional services or in partnering with technology sales organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – prioritization of competing deadlines, planning, and task delegation.