Manager, Finance & Accounting
|Post Name||Manager, Finance & Accounting|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6000 To USD 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77002|
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax, and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients.
It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence, and supports our communities. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team. KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Finance & Accounting to join our Finance & Accounting organization.
With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc., and others.
- Evaluate past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Oversee the preparation of various monthly financial reports
- Work with functional leaders in developing their annual plan and forecast
- Review and analyze routinely, firmwide financial results and discuss variances with the functional leaders
- Check month-end and year-end closing activities to confirm entries are properly recorded in the general ledger and in accordance with the firm’s policy and GAAP
- Manage a team of financial analysts and internal accountants
- Minimum five years of recent accounting and finance experience; preferably within a professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Proven experience with Financial Reporting and Analysis Planning with strong problem-solving skills; must be a self-starter
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Prior experience with data retrieval and reporting systems such as Hyperion Financial Management, PeopleSoft Financials, or SAP Business Objects
- US Citizenship is required
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated.
Or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites, or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state, or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).