|Hiring Organization||Dr Pepper Snapple Group|
|Post Name||Machine Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 24 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90058|
The Machine Operator I is responsible for operating and monitoring production machinery to maximize production and maintain KDP’s high standards of safety and quality. This role will also be engaged in supporting improvements to the manufacturing process in the areas of safety, quality, delivery, productivity, and growth.
- The starting rate of pay for this position is $24.97 per hour plus a $0.15 shift differential.
- This is a Union environment that provides an attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, etc.)
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment, demonstrating safe behaviors at all times.
- Understand and help drive improvement to quality systems and policies (Quality Data System, Safe Quality Food, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points).
- Learn to safely operate and monitor high-speed production equipment.
- Actively engage in resolving production line issues, executing and developing standard work, tracking production data, and participating in KDP’s lean daily management process.
- Actively learn and participate in formal problem-solving processes with team members.
- Generate productivity and continuous improvement ideas. 7. Demonstrate KDP values of Team First, Deliver Big, Think Bold, Being Fearless, and Fair.
- Ability to quickly learn about how processing and packaging equipment works. Mechanical understanding or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to make decisions, communicate and problem solve.
- Comfort with basic computer functions and ability to quickly learn production software.
- Basic mathematical skills to make production calculations
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to bend, stretch and stand during the entire shift.
- Ability to frequently kneel, squat, climb stairs/ladders, bend, stoop, twist, and reach overhead with repetitive motions.
- Ability to work in a variety of temperature and humidity conditions.
Keurig Dr. Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA, and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice, and juice drinks, and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S.
The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed, and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need,
KDP’s key brands include Keurig®, Dr. Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s®, and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses, and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired, and appreciated at work.