Integration Development Engineer
|Post Name||Integration Development Engineer|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 68 To USD 78 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90013|
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across.
Accenture businesses are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
- Analyze, design, code, and test multiple components of application code across one or more teams
- Perform maintenance, enhancements, and/or development work using Tibco and other iPaaS tools
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical designs as needed
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Tibco Business Work
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Application Design
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Integration Development
- High School Diploma or GED
- Understanding of Architecture Patterns
- Experience with API Design Principles