|Hiring Organization||Air Wisconsin Airlines|
|Post Name||Flight Attendant|
|Qualification||Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2000 To USD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60007|
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States.
Air Wisconsin’s team is dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. Air Wisconsin Flight Attendants also pride themselves on providing world-class customer service ensuring our passengers the best flying experience possible.
Our crew bases are located in Chicago – O’Hare, Milwaukee, WI – General Mitchell International Airport, Dulles International Airport in Washington DC, and Dayton International Airport in Dayton, OH. Flexibility is required as locations for newly hired Flight Attendants are not guaranteed.
As the sole Flight Attendant on each aircraft, the following responsibilities must be met. Perform a variety of services conducive to the safety & comfort of passengers aboard our aircraft. Provide excellent customer service by ensuring a welcoming environment for passengers and professionally addressing customer requests.
Market and sell products during flights. Follow established guidelines to provide for the safety of passengers and handle inflight emergencies and security in accordance with standard emergency procedures and practices. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid US Passport at the time of application, or a valid foreign passport and current documentation permitting unlimited transit between international borders.
- Must have proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Possesses 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Must be able to successfully complete Federally Mandated: 10 Year Background Check, FBI Fingerprinting, Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to transit across borders without restrictions
- Must be adaptable and be able to perform effectively under stress.
- Must not exceed a maximum height of 5’10” (70″) without shoes and have the ability to reach a minimum of 68″ above the ground.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, squat, twist & turn and must be able to push, pull & lift up to 45 lbs.
- Applicants must be able to read, write, understand and converse proficiently in English, the common language used among Flight, Maintenance & Cabin Crews.
- Ability to attend and pass a three-week, unpaid training class.
- Flexibility to work varied schedules including nights, days, weekends, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information.
Unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.