|Post Name||Flight Attendant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90403|
Aero is on a mission to redefine air travel—inspired by the golden age of aviation, designed for modern life. Direct, premium flights via private terminals offer guests the comfort of low-contact travel and the effortlessness of flying private, in our beautifully designed jets.
From custom aircraft to our Hosts and our dedicated Concierge teams, everything we do is personalized, placing the guest at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves on being dedicated, compassionate hosts both with our guests and our teammates. At Aero, we are one team and we support each other, knowing together we are stronger as we build a business to reimagine the future of travel.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As Flight Attendant, you will report directly to your Inflight Supervisor and will be under the authority of the Pilot In Command during the flight. You will have the responsibility and authority to perform the duties of a Flight Attendant as certified and must meet the standards and procedures set forth in Aero’s Flight Attendant Manual.
You will endeavor to follow current procedures during flights and will place a priority on the safety and care of guests. The Flight Attendant will perform or assist in the performance of all pre-flight briefings, safety equipment checks, cabin preparation duties, and in-flight customer service duties.
This role also includes communicating and cooperating with the flight and ground crews, both as an individual contributor and a member of the team. At Aero, we embrace collaboration, and we take great pride in making sure that our entire Experience Crew (Flight Attendants, Pilots, Hosts, and Concierges) together act as and represent the Aero team in front of our guests.
In addition, you will be responsible for capturing and communicating observations, insights, and incidents through appropriate reporting and escalation mechanisms and procedures. This position is based out of the Van Nuys (VNY) airport in Los Angeles, CA. At this time, candidates who require commuting or travel to the base will not be considered.
We will look to you to help us understand as much as possible about our guests, communicate ideas about how we can enhance the guest experience, and identify areas we must improve to ensure a safer or more efficient operation.
The role of Flight Attendant is a safety operations position, designed to ensure inflight operations are conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of USAC AIRWAYS 695 and the regulatory requirements of the applicable Federal Aviation Regulations under 14 CFR Part 135.
Initially, all Flight Attendant personnel will operate under the title of ‘Cabin Attendant’ (or ‘Customer Service Representative’ (CSR)) until completion of regulatory required training and FAA certification. Following your initial service period as a Flight/Cabin Attendant, you may have the opportunity to upgrade to operate as a Lead Cabin Attendant, or Purser level position.
- Ensure a safe operation on the ground and in-flight for guests and crew at all times.
- Provide thoughtful and personalized in-flight service to ensure an exceptional guest experience aligned with Aero’s Service Principles.
- Embody Aero’s core values, professionalism, and attributes; including integrity, genuineness, enthusiasm, and a customer-first attitude while striving towards operational safety and excellence.
- Show leadership, whether when handling potentially disruptive guests or during emergencies.
- Operate mechanical and safety equipment, including by not limited to oxygen systems, aircraft doors (pushing and pulling), evacuation slides/rafts, fire extinguishers, galley equipment, communications equipment, and lighting systems.
- Must have previous Aviation service experience (flight attendant, desk concierge, etc)
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in customer relations at a consumer-focused company, luxury-centered service experience a plus.
- U.S. citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States. Already possess or have the ability to obtain a U.S. Passport within 90 days.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs repetitively and maneuver within confined spaces on the aircraft cabin with zero restrictions. Must be able to work comfortably, standing straight wearing shoes, with at least 1” (one inch) clearance between the top of head and cabin ceiling of 6 feet.
- Must be able to perform and carry out duties and procedures under sometimes hazardous conditions.
- Must be able to follow procedures to handle emergency situations. Must be familiar with mobile devices, electronic communications, and usage
- Be able to operate in foreign countries and meet foreign country entry requirements to meet the needs of the company route structure
- Excellent verbal and written English communication details; additional language fluency a plus.
- A rotating reserve/on-call schedule may apply. Candidates must be able to report for duty to VNY airport within 90 minutes of notification during their reserve/on-call period.
- Premium hospitality or personal assistant service experience with a luxury premium restaurant, hotel, or private employer
- Previous medical and patient care experience
- Safety management or operations experience
- Teaching/education experience
Aero is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.