Assistant – Patient Care Services
|Hiring Organization||Fortis hospital Bannerghatta road|
|Post Name||Assistant – Patient Care Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||10000/- To 12000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560076|
- OPD Management and Consultants Coordination.
- Registration and billing
- Telephone operations.
- Appointment and Scheduling.
- Canceling / rescheduling appointments whenever necessary by calling and informing the concerned patients
- Information delivery
- Supervising the Reception- by handling queries, inquiries, and lab reports
- Update of Contact details of consultants/ star dials and extension numbers
- Preparing Indent of Consultant Chambers.
- Compiling FOS data and sending it to the concerned OPD executive who is in charge of consolidating data
- Issuing Keys & Lockers of the drawers.
- Supervising and checking daily MIS before sending it.
- Service recovery in that Area.
- Training of the HIS modules in the front office with the power users.
- Maintaining attendance, leave & delays in absenteeism of the Consultants.
- Giving on-the-job training.
- Room Readiness.
- Inventory of the stationery.
- Interdepartmental coordination (Wards, H/K, Maintenance, Stores, Admin, IT)
- Handles patient grievances (regarding waiting period for the Drs and non-availability of appointments)