|Hiring Organization||Ricoh USA Inc.|
|Post Name||Team Assistant|
|Qualification||Requires high school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60606|
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success.
We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive a high-performance team and our commitment to excellence. Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide.
We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization.
We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
The Team Assistant will work in an administrative team that supports a specific department or floor. Responds to inquiries from within the agency or from the client and/or suppliers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating travel arrangements efficiently
- Prepare employee travel expenses accurately and timely
- Opening mail, filtering, redirecting, and prioritizing as appropriate
- Managing departmental or floor filing
- Independently works on secondary assignments after completion of other duties
- Special projects for managers and any additional tasks deemed necessary
Job Description Continued
- Serving as the floor move coordinator and Office administration liaison (May not apply to all applicants)
- Prioritizes workload; effectively manages multiple priorities/deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically Requires:
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent
- Requires 3 -5 years of overall experience
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer — Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.