|Post Name||SAP Functional Data Architect|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40 To USD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77001|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience supporting customers across industries/leading programs in enterprise implementations/escalation management/consulting.
- Experience with SAP for cloud technologies.
- Experience with SAP, on-premise/hybrid cloud computing, identity, security models, cloud monitoring/logging, local/cloud storage, and IaaS solutions/virtual machines/networks.
- 12 years of experience working in engineering, customer service, and/or management consulting.
- Experience with integrations and optimizations for SAP, leveraging cloud analytics products.
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g., Python, Linux Shell, etc.) and the Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience utilizing Cortex.
- Experience designing/managing cloud architecture concepts, building industry solutions, and deploying them through hyper-scalers.
- Ability to work with cross-functional executives to manage/deliver the implementation of cloud solutions with excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and governments seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You listen to the customer and swiftly problem-solve technical issues to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative.
You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Cloud business and helping companies around the world innovate.
Google Cloud products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability running from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions, and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey; provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive feature development; lead cross-functional workstreams/teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps; lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate Google Cloud adoption.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time for client engagements.