|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Risk, and Compliance or equivalent practical experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 50 To USD 55 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60007|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Risk, and Compliance or equivalent practical experience
- 11 years of leadership experience in infrastructure security, privacy, or risk for global customer support organizations
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience in People Management
- Experience developing and managing global technical risk and regulatory programs
- Experience influencing and collaborating with stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Experience mentoring and developing staff to achieve goals
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment with a tolerance of ambiguity
- Excellent organizational, independent productivity, and verbal and written communication skills
About the job
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users.
We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user’s interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people’s lives better through technology.
- Manage and grow a team of program managers, and outsourced vendor resources.
- Oversee all Customer Support integrations in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Identify areas of risk and solve for them.
- Develop technology strategy to enable the safe and expeditious delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with Security, Risk, and Compliance to implement all regulatory requirements from a technical perspective.
- Enable Trust and Safety programs by providing technical and reporting capabilities.