Security Sales Specialist
|Post Name||Security Sales Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 141000 To 151000 USD Per Year|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85004|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in a sales role in the enterprise software or cloud space.
- 5 years of experience selling to clients in the enterprise cybersecurity or IT field.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experience carrying and exceeding strategic business goals in a sales role.
- Experience starting a territory from the beginning, and understanding the security partner ecosystem.
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in cybersecurity and cloud.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Ability to build continuous relationships with C-level executives across security/IT business units, and ensure customer success and adoption leads to customer expansion.
- Excellent problem-solving, verbal, written communication, presentation, and active listening skills.
About the job
As a Security Sales Specialist, you will help us grow our cybersecurity business by building and expanding relationships with customers. In this role, you will work with customers to deliver true business value, demonstrate product functionality, and provide a comprehensive overview of key business use cases.
You will lead day-to-day relationships with external customer stakeholders, leading with empathy, while identifying innovative ways to multiply your impact and the impact of the team as a whole.
You’ll lead day-to-day relationships with customer stakeholders, leading with empathy, while identifying innovative ways to multiply your impact and the impact of the team as a whole. You will partner with internal Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Sales teams to grow their security businesses and drive overall value for GCP.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions, and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
(Colorado only*) Minimum Salary of $141,000 – $151,000+ bonus + equity + benefits. Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Construct and execute a territory development plan. Recommend Security products in your territory to Security customers to meet or exceed quarterly goals.
- Develop and drive pipeline, to manage cycles leading from generation to customer onboarding.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Engineering, GCP, Customer Success, Channels, Product, and Engineering teams to understand the needs of the customer and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Represent Google Cloud Security in regional forecasts, all-hands, and team meetings. Serve as a stakeholder to regional Google Cloud leads, reporting current, accurate, timely forecasting, and business performance.