Associate Graphic Designer
|Post Name||Associate Graphic Designer|
|Qualification||At least an associate degree in graphic design or communication arts or the equivalent in education or experience required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3500 To USD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60606|
Create. Design. Inspire. Change the world.
As an associate graphic designer at Gallup, you’ll bring ideas and stories to life for Gallup and our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and layout of a variety of materials, such as brochures, reports, presentations, ads, learning materials, social media imagery, and more.
Working in Adobe Creative Cloud and the Microsoft Office suite, you’ll partner with a team of engaged coworkers to transform ideas into compelling visuals. If you get excited about creating designs that make an impact on people, teams, organizations, and communities, join us, and help us fulfill our mission of changing the world.
Who we want:
- Visual storytellers who transform concepts into content that enlightens inspires and captivates
- Passionate designers who live, breathe and dream about creating innovative visual designs
- Preferred partners who are in demand because of their attentive communication, business/design expertise, and flawless deliverables
- Dedicated achievers with an internal drive to consistently exceed expectations
What you need:
- At least an associate degree in graphic design or communication arts or the equivalent in education or experience required
- At least one year of in-house design experience or professional design experience for an agency required
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and in Microsoft Office
- Eligibility to work in the United States required; this position is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- A diverse, casual, and hybrid work environment that allows you to work on-site and from home; you will determine with your manager and team what hybrid looks like for you
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
- A robust benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance options; a 401(k) retirement and savings plan with company matching; and an employee stock ownership program
Gallup is a federal contractor and must comply with President Biden’s Executive Order 14042 concerning COVID-19 vaccinations. As such, all U.S.-based employees must be fully vaccinated. Gallup will consider requests for medical or religious exemptions to the vaccine requirement.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.