|Hiring Organization||Syska Hennessy Group, Inc.|
|Post Name||Graphic Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3500 To USD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10036|
Watch your work come to life with landmark projects around the world when you partner with Syska Hennessy Group! As a global multi-disciplinary engineering firm, we specialize in highly technical buildings and the systems that bring them to life.
We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing & Communication Graphic Designer to join our New York Office. Our dynamic work environment provides the optimal setting for you.
From our supportive culture, diverse workforce, and competitive compensation to our flexible work schedules and fun social events, it’s everything you’ll need for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding role here at Syska Hennessy.
As a designer, you should be interested in marketing and have a strong desire to hone your design skills, as well as your business skills. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and Communications and will work with other staff members locally and nationally, as necessary, to support the workflow.
Some responsibilities include:
- Create and modify documents using Adobe InDesign (Creative Suite) for various marketing initiatives
- Designing visual assets in support of the Syska Hennessy Group brand awareness and lead generation campaigns.
- Creation of marketing collateral, email design, the design of an email/print
- Magazine, advertising, and event branding.
- Supporting the team through the project life cycle to properly execute all campaigns and projects.
- Work on graphics and or infographics for proposal submissions
- Edit project photography and people photography in photoshop
- Perform periodic updates to the firm-wide marketing tools
- Help support the Comms teams with various campaigns
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
- 1-3 years of experience as a graphic designer in digital & print design, experience in the real estate, architecture, or engineering industry a plus
- Portfolio showcasing thoughtful, innovation-relevant examples
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in an agile, fast-paced environment required
- Creative, artistic, and critical thinking skills are a must
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Illustrator on Mac or PC
- Solid color theory and typesetting.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
As an employee of Syska Hennessy, you will be part of a global firm with an amazing history! We are committed to being the best, advancing engineering design practice, and to supporting our clients with integrity. To make all of that happen, we rely on the talent, drive, enthusiasm, and total job satisfaction of the great people who work here.
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide our full-time employees with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect for your workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities. The personal benefits program at Syska Hennessy includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Roth 401(k) Option
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Wellness Program, including in-house yoga, flu shots, and biometric screenings
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and professional development courses
- Professional development incentive bonuses
- A Generous Personal Time Off Program (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible summer work schedules
- Opportunities for community outreach through internal networks
- Business travel accident and medical insurance
- Monthly transit/parking stipend
- Monthly business phone stipend
- Much More!