|Post Name||Graphic Designer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or any other related Art/Design degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3500 To USD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10019|
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great…feet first! We seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People are passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a multibillion-dollar company should be as creative as a start-up.
People are driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best. People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
We are seeking someone who is creative with high attention to detail to join our Sam Edelman team in New York as a Graphic Designer. In this role, you will provide timely design of creative marketing materials, assets, and features that meet brand design standards.
As a Graphic Designer, you will:
- Develop designs for a wide range of projects within digital and print that range from email marketing, website design, social media, video assets, GIF animation, direct mail, packaging design, in-store signage, trade show support, events, etc.
- Create work that is thoughtful, impactful, and relevant to the overall Sam Edelman brand strategy aesthetic.
- Coordinate with the design and creative team to ensure design needs are clear and executed at the highest level.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail while meeting deadlines on several ongoing projects.
- Continually research and understand the brand’s competitive environment.
- Participate in brand strategy meetings and prepare any needed materials.
- Collaborate for brand identity design and in-house/off-site art direction.
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- 30% shoe discount for all our brands
- Full benefits that start on day one (medical, vision, and dental)
- Retirement benefits that start on day one with company matching
- Relaxed dress code
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or any other related Art/Design degree
- 0-2 years experience at an Advertising Agency or in the fashion/beauty industry
- Ability to clearly communicate strategic intent and creative thoughts internally and externally
- Strong understanding of typography and composition
- Experience with Mac platform, Adobe Creative Suite 5 or above (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), Microsoft Office, Web/interactive experience, design with motion/animation
- PLUS: Video editing, product photography, illustration, or 3D rendering skills
We care deeply about our associates and are committed to ensuring a safe & healthy work environment. Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Caleres, Inc. Of course, we do make exceptions for qualified approved medical or religious reasons.
Caleres is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice. We believe our company should be as diverse as the consumers we serve. We seek and engage talented individuals from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, lifestyles, and belief systems.