Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Surgical
|Hiring Organization||HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest|
|Post Name||Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Surgical|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77090|
Are you looking for a place to deliver the excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a() Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Surgical and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career, and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance, and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources, and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage, and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a Clinical Nurse Coordinator for our facility to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high-quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will ensure and deliver high-quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift.
- You will collaborate with other members of the management team, and the CNC directs and monitors to evaluate nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures.
- You will serve as a resource person for staff.
- You will model a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date).
- Graduating from an accredited school of nursing with an associate or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
- 1-year experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association is required
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state, and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 415+ bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston communities for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, Level III NICU, pediatrics, bariatric, and neurology.
We comprehensively serve our community by employing expert physicians, specialists, nurses, and support staff who work together as a unified team to offer a range of diagnostic treatment and support services.
From our 24-hour emergency department with Level II Trauma capabilities to women’s services to cardiology, we are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized healthcare.
We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter, and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in costs for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If growth and continued learning are important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Surgical opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.