Healthcare Data Analyst
|Hiring Organization||Cedar Gate Technologies|
|Post Name||Healthcare Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Reasons you will want this position:
- We are improving the US health industry and you will be on the cutting edge of this shift to Value-Based Care
- Cedar Gate Technologies is rapidly growing and offers limitless career growth and advancement for top performers
- This is viewed as a key position for Bundled Solutions and will interact regularly with executives and senior leadership
- Our culture appreciates and rewards creative ideas, especially those that achieve better outcomes for everyone
- We offer a variety of benefits immediately when you start including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, ST/LT disability, 401K matching, and more
- Flexible hybrid work schedules designed for maximum productivity in the office and in your personal life.
As a Healthcare Data Analyst, you will be responsible for data intake, synthesizing, and analyzing large amounts of healthcare data to produce relevant business insights. You’ll show your strength in working with healthcare financial and payment data, analyzing and interpreting results, and presenting actionable findings articulately to both internal and external stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to lead analytics projects independently as directed by the manager.
- Participate in cross-functional projects using data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Provide insight into the data and bundle opportunity analysis, and develop the story that demonstrates our findings, value proposition, and recommendations to the client.
- Ensure the accuracy of data and deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, modeling, validation, visualization, and communicating deliverables to stakeholders.
- Assist in developing and implementing quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget, and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- 1+ years in healthcare data analysis; or 2+ years in analytics/informatics and report development experience.
- Proficient with advanced data visualization tools, such as Tableau.
- Proficient with advanced data ETL tools, such as Alteryx.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Clearly superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented.
- Possess a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Preferences – Not Required
- Experience with bundled payment models is desired (Commercial or CMS/State programs).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of technology, network infrastructure & interface requirements associated with software integrations.
Your Future Working Environment
If you join Cedar Gate, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results in the medical industry. Choose a career at Cedar Gate and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide ongoing training that builds and extends professional, technical, and management skills in all areas. At Cedar Gate, you will operate in a professional environment where teamwork and innovation are immensely encouraged. Together with colleagues, you will work on high-impact projects for many dynamic companies.
About Cedar Gate
Cedar Gate enables payers, providers, employers, and service administrators to excel at value-based care. Our unified technology and services platform enhances and automates data management activities to deliver employer and provider analytics, care management, and payment technology necessary to pursue every payment model and optimize performance in all lines of business. From primary care attribution to bundled payments to capitation, our platform is designed to improve clinical, financial, and operational outcomes for all.
Based in Greenwich, CT, Cedar Gate is private equity backed by GTCR, a leading Chicago-based private equity firm, Ascension Ventures, a strategic healthcare venture firm, and Cobalt Ventures, the investment subsidiary of BCBS of Kansas City. To learn more, visit www.cedargate.com.