|Hiring Organization||Stryker Orthopaedics|
|Post Name||Spine Sales Associate|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or equivalent, required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75001|
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock-based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Who We Want
Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive, and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
Organized self-starters. Persistent salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What You Will Do
The Spine Sales Associate will represent Stryker as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by assisting with the selling, promoting, and marketing of our products to a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Manager and with direction from the local Sales Representative team, the Sales Associate will:
- Gain clinical competency to include spinal anatomy, imaging modalities, and expertise in Stryker Spine products.
- Mastery of components, configuration, and usage of all Stryker Spine surgical sets
- Surgical case preparation and coverage are required with the goal of bringing the highest degree of value to the surgeon, patient, and facility.
- Move consignment and loaner inventory between accounts based on the surgical needs of the territory and region
- Following extensive product training, the Sales Associate must be able to advise on appropriate product selection, answer customer questions about product functionality and distinguish Stryker products from those of Stryker’s competitors.
- Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- Respond to customer complaints in accordance with company policy and advise the Regional Sales Manager and company promptly of any situation beyond scope of authority.
- Keep Sales Representative(s) informed of territory happenings and progress on a regular basis
- May assist in Stryker Spine product demonstrations and in-service training in both operating room and office settings
- Works with the Sterile Processing Department at the hospital to ensure appropriate preparation and completion of surgical cases
- Understand and adhere to all hospital, operating room, and pertinent OSHA guidelines including completion of training related to attendance in the Operating Room as required by Stryker and/or the Customer
- Must adhere rigidly to all Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) policies and procedures as stipulated by the company and the FDA.
Education & special training:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year accredited college or university preferred
- Three (3) years of experience in a clinical and/or operating room environment or 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
Qualifications & experience:
- Knowledge of the use of current office technologies (MS Office suite, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and develop and maintain relationships.
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn a product’s key features & benefits.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
Physical & mental requirements:
- Must be able to lift and carry samples and surgical instruments kits up to 40 pounds
- Must be available on a 24-hour per day basis, to respond to customer emergencies as dictated by territory and account requirements.
- This position requires the handling of instruments that may have been contaminated by blood or other bodily fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Stryker will provide a safe working environment for all employees.