|Hiring Organization||National Louis University|
|Post Name||Enrollment Specialist|
|Qualification||Candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree along with a minimum of 3 years of related experience preferably in higher education, college admissions, and/or recruitment.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40 To USD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60603|
Who we are
National Louis is a 130+-year-old university that has been grounded in the values of innovation, access, and excellence from its inception. As an institution, we believe in providing access to educational opportunities and that education is our greatest lever for social and economic mobility.
We are a student-focused community that is committed to continuous improvement and asks how we become more “student ready” so that we may better serve our students. We believe that through education we are able to empower change and build healthy communities. Our community works hard in the service of students and supports one another like a family.
What we offer
At National Louis University we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off, and Educational Benefits.
What you will do
As an Enrollment Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for managing prospective students after initial pre-qualification, following up with additional information and requirements for any of the University’s programs and offerings and successfully guiding them to registration.
Provides comprehensive, quality, and highly informed service to students, ensuring complete student satisfaction from inquiry through the enrollment process. Will explore prospects’ needs that best align with their academic and professional goals.
Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- Handles forwarded pre-qualified prospects efficiently and professionally, effectively responding to any potential students’ concerns, issues, or inquiries and successfully qualifying students for various academic programs. Continuously meets and exceeds monthly goals and maintains a high level of enrollment;
- Manages a prospect after pre-qualification. Provides complete guidance for prospective students interested in enrolling in any of the University’s programs. Consults and coordinates communications with Admissions, Student Finance, and Advising by gathering any necessary information needed to successfully guide prospects through the entire enrollment process. Builds a solid rapport and remains an available liaison for ongoing communication;
- Accurately documents and records continuous contact using the CRM system with each prospective student/returning student and tracks information to ensure a smooth transition of applicant data. Produces activity reports as needed;
- Maintains a high level of knowledge regarding the offerings, programs, services, etc. of all the Colleges. In addition, remains continuously knowledgeable, informed, and connected with the process surrounding enrollment;
- Handles the more promising leads and/or conducts the higher converting outbound calls to select channels, successfully converting leads and generating further referrals. Will record interactions, track and document information, answer more complex questions, and then ultimately guide prospects through the registration process;
- Works collaboratively with the University community to ensure a seamless and positive enrollment experience;
- Works on special projects as assigned.
Skills, Qualifications, and Competencies:
- Successful candidates will be able to handle high volume outbound calls while maintaining professional verbal and interpersonal skills, including active listening skills.
- Candidates will be required to meet and exceed monthly goals and have the ability to thrive in a team environment. In order to maintain accurate tracking of monthly goals, candidates must have strong database management skills working with a CRM system as well as Word and Excel.
- Candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree along with a minimum of 3 years of related experience preferably in higher education, college admissions, and/or recruitment.
NLU Inclusion Statement:
National Louis University is deeply committed to serving its community, advancing access and equity, and ensuring that all individuals are welcomed and valued. We are dedicated to fostering a culture where diversity, equity, and inclusion remain at the core of who we are.
These are more than just words to us: they are truly a way of life for the NLU community. We recognize that differences in age, race, gender (identity and expression), nationality, sexual orientation, physical and intellectual ability, and background bring richness to our work environment.
We affirm diverse perspectives, innovative contributions, and authentic presentations of self from every member of the NLU community. We believe inclusion is grounded in the actions we intentionally take each day. Our goal is to inspire and empower NLU employees and community members to cultivate an environment where we collectively focus on uplifting and advancing our institutional culture.