|Hiring Organization||Hilton Americas-Houston|
|Post Name||PBX Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77010|
Hilton Americas-Houston Downtown is looking for a PBX Operator to join their amazing Front Office team!
The Hilton is a AAA Four-diamond hotel conveniently located in the heart of downtown Houston and connected to the George R. Brown Convention Center via two indoor skywalks. This Houston convention center hotel just steps away from Discovery Green Park, Toyota Center, BBVA Compass Stadium, Green Street’s premier dining and entertainment center, and Minute Maid Park.
This is a great role for anyone who is looking to grow and start a career in front office and hospitality!
APPLY RIGHT NOW! (It only takes a couple of minutes, use your phone) and a Hilton recruiter will be in touch.
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career growth & development
- The Go Hilton travel discount program
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- And so much more
What will I be doing?
As a Telephone Operator, you would be responsible for answering and responding to internal and external calls in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues via telephone in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Provide information and demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and services
- Respond to emergencies and document and relay comprehensive, accurate information to proper parties in emergency situations
- Accept and deliver all messages promptly and accurately, utilizing proper grammar and spelling
- Operate office equipment including, but not limited to, computers, PBX systems, fax machines, e-mail, etc.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for a demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!