|Hiring Organization||Clayton Services|
|Post Name||Billing Clerk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 16 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77060|
Clayton Services is searching for a Billing Clerk to join a thriving company in Central Houston. The Billing Clerk will be responsible for gathering data, calculating charges and fees, and creating invoices for billing purposes.
Billing Clerk Responsibilities:
- Calculates costs for goods, services, and delivery/shipment of goods.
- Verifies accuracy of billing data, correcting any errors.
- Creates itemized statements, bills, invoices, and other necessary billing documents, which may require the calculation of credit terms, shipping charges, discounts, and costs of goods.
- Records amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Performs general bookkeeping work, which may include entering data and maintaining records, invoices, and supporting documents of amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Generates shipping labels and billing documents.
- Contacts customers to obtain, verify, and update account information when necessary.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Billing Clerk Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Billing Clerk Education and Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous experience as a billing clerk in the HVAC, plumbing, or electrical industry is highly preferred
Billing Clerk – This is an excellent temp-to-hire opportunity. The position is paying $16.00-$18.00/hour, depending on experience. Immediate need. Apply today!