|Hiring Organization||Hilton Americas-Houston|
|Post Name||Engineer Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77010|
A Property Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising and performing the daily duties of the Property Operations staff to maintain the functionality and safety of the facility n the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As Property Operations Supervisor, you would be responsible for supervising and performing the daily duties of the Property Operations staff to maintain the functionality and safety of the facility n the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise and perform Property Operations Engineer duties to maintain the functionality and safety of the facility, including, but not limited to, physical buildings, mechanical equipment, electrical systems, heating and cooling systems, life safety systems, and grounds according to federal, state, and local regulations
- Respond to guest and team member inquiries, requests, and concerns in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Respond to emergency situations according to standards and guidelines
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting evaluations, training, and delivering recognition and reward
- Coordinate maintenance operations, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for a demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!