Housekeeping Room Attendant
|Hiring Organization||Hotel Bel-Air|
|Post Name||Housekeeping Room Attendant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90077|
We care about your career and are known for having the absolute best people in the industry. When you join us as a Room Attendant you start a unique opportunity to become celebrated as the very best in your field.
You’ll learn not only from your fellow Legends, but also through our award-winning learning academy so that you can achieve the highest standards of craft, service, and leadership and become a legend in your own story.
What you’ll get
Our success is a result of our employees. As a Room Attendant at Hotel Bel Air, here are just some of the great benefits you will receive:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Pension/401k Plan
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time
- Free Meals on Duty
- Uniform provided with complimentary laundry included
- Hotel Benefits
- Complimentary stays with breakfast are included in all 9 Dorchester Collection hotels – stay twice a year at each hotel!
- 50% off at restaurants within all of our Dorchester Collection hotels.
What you’ll do
You’ll love what you do and take pride in delighting our guests:
- You will be responsible for caring for a specific number of rooms during the day. This will include cleaning and organization of everything in the room and a part of the room to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving their linen, amenities, furniture set up, and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our room attendants.
- You’ll also be key in preventing and correcting the imperfections and blemishes that tend to come up. Our Room Attendants are relied upon to report these and work with several other positions to correct them.
- Our values of, Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. As a Room Attendant, you’ll have the opportunity to bring these to life and continue to create our legacy.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, and hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand for up to 8 hours. Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, and use a hand, finger, and wrist dexterity. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, employees are required to work varying schedules, including weekends and holidays, to accommodate the business and demands of the hotel.
The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Room Attendant but we’ll make sure you are provided with specifics on how we care for our hotel.
What you’ll bring
- You’ll bring your unique personality and passion to the role and the team.
- You have a talent for Attention to detail is critical for this role.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. You have great communication skills with a strong customer service ethic.
- Our hotels operate nonstop, this requires flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. You can comfortably communicate in this language.