Sr. Product Marketing Manager
|Hiring Organization||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Post Name||Sr. Product Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77070|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world.
Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
How You’ll Make Your Mark:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is developing groundbreaking compute infrastructure and solutions, leveraging years of experience in building industry-leading enterprise and supercomputing systems. With excellent HPE differentiation in hardware, software, and services we’re well on our way, but we need more people who can help us write and tell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, HPE is the place for you.
As a Product Marketing Manager in the HPE Compute Product Marketing team, you build and communicate the overall HPE compute value to internal and external audiences, creating narratives, and marketing experiences, and working to scale our messages and technical content. In this role, you’ll enhance the differentiation of HPE in collaboration with peer marketing and product teams.
In this role, you’ll lead key marketing initiatives and contribute creativity and excellent collaboration skills in one or more compute product areas as well as act as a subject matter expert in one or more key market horizontals (i.e. analytics, hybrid cloud, container-based solutions, AI, analytics).
In addition to knowing how to influence teams outside of your direct reporting line. You will prioritize and communicate effectively, building collaborative working relationships with customers, leaders, compute teams, and other Product and Marketing groups across HPE.
- Build marketing that inspires customers and drives awareness of HPE to compute solutions.
- Partner with product, marketing, alliances, and engineering teams to develop industry-leading moments for HPE offerings.
- Be data-driven in the definition of your marketing messaging, positioning, and programs to drive the business.
- Partner with 3rd party agencies and analysts to convey key details of the HPE compute portfolio strategy and continue to establish HPE’s leadership PoV in the market.
- Identify, develop or manage the creation of a variety of content types as needed to fuel sales and marketing success.
- Partner with development, product management, and sales leaders to create, evolve, execute, and maintain a strong go-to-market strategy for HPE offerings.
- Continuously monitor the compute and enterprise technology space to act as a market subject matter expert for internal teams and to inform go-to-market and marketing activities.
- Collaborate closely with marketing program teams to define and execute digital-first programs and campaigns to drive new growth for HPE.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or marketing field or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive background in enterprise product marketing, product management, or related experience.
- Experience working across multiple products in marketing, brand, and sales teams.
- Experience planning and executing multiple marketing programs including budget management.
- Experience marketing enterprise infrastructure and solutions.
- Experience selling to IT and Business leaders.
- Ability to act as a product and technology advocate.
- Knowledge of key compute and server technologies.
- Understanding key market drivers for the enterprise in edge computing, analytics, and AI is a plus.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary, and participation in the shared values and purpose make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.