HR Senior Professional
|Hiring Organization||ExxonMobil Houston Campus|
|Post Name||HR Senior Professional|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree; preference for degree disciplines that demonstrate the analytical capability|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 35 To USD 38 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77389|
ExxonMobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly held international energy company with operations on six continents. ExxonMobil is engaged in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas, and the manufacture, transportation, and sale of petroleum products. The Company’s segments include Upstream, Downstream, Chemical, and Corporate.
The Upstream segment explores and produces crude oil and natural gas. The Downstream manufactures and sells petroleum products and the Chemical segment manufactures and sells petrochemicals.
ExxonMobil Low Carbon Solutions, recently established, is advancing plans for more than 20 new carbon capture and storage opportunities around the world to enable large-scale emission reductions. ExxonMobil is also an industry technology leader with $1 billion invested each year in research and development.
ExxonMobil holds an industry-leading inventory of global oil and gas resources, with daily production of 3.95 million barrels of oil equivalent. ExxonMobil is also one of the largest refiners and marketers of petroleum products, with 21 refineries in 13 countries and its chemical company ranks among the world’s largest.
The energy industry plays a critical role in supporting economic growth and improving the quality of life for billions of people around the world. Over the next several decades, populations are projected to grow, and the middle class will continue to expand – dynamics that will further the demand for energy.
Meeting this demand will require significant investment and new production in the energy sector. Increased demand for energy will also impact emission levels, which underscores the need to continue to pursue emission reduction efforts to mitigate the risks of climate change.
ExxonMobil is helping address this dual challenge in a variety of ways through researching and developing next-generation technologies, developing products that help customers reduce their emissions, improving energy efficiency, and advancing public policy solutions.
Worldwide, ExxonMobil markets fuels and lubricants under four product brands: Esso, Exxon, Mobil, and ExxonMobil Chemical.
Job Role Summary:
ExxonMobil is seeking HR professionals to join our dynamic global team driving competitive advantage through our people!
This role will lead the development and execution of talent strategies in partnership with business leaders. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and be able to translate them into actionable plans that deliver added value. You will look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience. You will need the ability to think strategically, execute thoughtfully, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
Depending on your skills, experience, and interests, we have roles that will allow you to leverage your skills and provide opportunities for continued growth throughout your career. Opportunities are available across multiple areas, including business partner roles, labor relations, and talent management, compensation, benefits & program design.
Successful Candidates will:
- Work in an environment that demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems, and root causes and drive valuable solutions
- Lead talent strategies leveraging data insights to improve business performance in partnership with other business leaders
- Deliver change management plans, communications, and enabling processes that support talent strategies
- Have a strong drive to create a positive work environment, leveraging a highly diverse workforce
- Interface across all levels of the organization
- Operate with autonomy and discretion in a complex and rapidly changing work environment
- Have excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree; preference for degree disciplines that demonstrate the analytical capability
- Proven ability to deliver HR solutions based on analytical insights
- 8+ years of HR experience, which preferably includes at least two of the following areas: Business Partner / Talent Strategy Development, Labor relations, Compensation, Benefits & Program design, Talent Design, HR Technology
- Human Resources experience with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience supporting hourly employee groups / in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- You should be willing to relocate within the US