|Post Name||Utility Technician|
|Qualification||High School diploma/GED or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77032|
Around the world, people, businesses, and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. We’re the people who keep the lights on and control the temperature. We are hiring immediately for a full-time Utility Technician – a role that is critical in making sure our customers get the electricity, heating, and cooling they need.
Here are some of the perks and rewards.
- $20.00/hr. with potential for overtime
- Annual bonus program
- No cost medical plan option available
- Paid training programs and tuition reimbursement
- Career growth opportunities in mechanical roles
- Safety-focused culture working on brand-new technology
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be based out of our Houston, TX service center
- Manage receiving and shipping of Aggreko’s generator, heating, and cooling equipment to make sure the equipment is tagged and all parts are received
- Wash down equipment
- Inspect and repair cable
- Operate large and small forklifts
- Keep the warehouse clean, organized, and stocked and meets safety inspections
- You’ll be responsible for the yard organization and inspecting trailers to be fit for road condition
We’re experts, which means you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience working in a yard or warehouse
- Experience with common construction and industrial tools or mechanical background
- Ability to move or lift objects, typically less than 75 lbs.
We recruit the best talent. Apply now and help us keep the power on.
We are the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunities and creates the potential for individuals, communities, industries, and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We are the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.