|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 44000 To CAD 56000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3G 0B4|
We currently have an opening for a Junior Administrative Assistant in our Calgary office. This position will involve a range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of our Environmental Division.
As the ideal candidate, you are an excellent communicator with effective organizational skills and an exceptional work ethic. You are a natural team player who enjoys working in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment, and consistently delivers quality work.
You adapt easily to change and have strong judgment and reasoning skills, which you apply to improve systems and processes. This position will also provide you with autonomy as you will be required to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting with project delivery (e.g., word processing, document assembly) in accordance with our professional standards.
- Providing project administration assistance (e.g., opening and closing projects, scope changes, invoice review/tracking).
- Assisting with proposal preparation and other business development materials.
- Assisting with general administrative tasks such as travel, meeting coordination, and records management.
- Providing administrative support to the team as required.
- Providing occasional reception coverage.
What you will bring:
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other office software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail orientation and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Prior administrative/clerical experience preferred.
- Prior experience in the consulting industry is an asset.
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including extended health, dental coverage, Employee and Family Assistance Program, and matching company pension program.
- A culture that promotes sustainability, accessibility, respect, diversity, and inclusion.
- Ongoing support for professional development and growth, including mentoring programs, training opportunities, professional designation support, and a Young Professionals Group.