|Post Name||Administration Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||PKR 35000 To PKR 40000 Per Month|
|Location||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan 75500|
Full Job Description
Pakistan-Sindh-Karachi | Full-time | Permanent | Standard
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company? A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect with, the better life will be on our planet. Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Assist the Manager Administration in maintaining a checklist for effective monitoring of facility management activities; regularly visit the facility to observe the working environment, identify and address anomalies/shortcomings; Ensure adherence with defined SOPs and hygiene standards.
- Assist the Manager Administration in executing CAPEX-related activities.
- Gather repair and maintenance requirements at facilities and ensure timely initiation of the same.
- Ensure maintenance-related activities are performed as per checklist and rectify any gaps; Ensure seamless provision of utilities and administrative services at all facilities within the region.
- Follow-up for the expiration of long-term contracts and carry out tasks for the timely renewal of the same; Organise and maintain contractual documentation, and data management and ensure efficient file maintenance.
- Prepare POs/invoices in coordination with Finance and reconcile billing information; Follow-up to ensure timely payment processing of the vendors.
- Follow requirements shared by the Manager’s Administration regarding the arrangement of events or training.
- Assist in planning and budgeting for the execution of events and carry out negotiations on the same with the concerned stakeholders; shortlist venue/location, recommend vendors and arrange required logistics.
- Assist in ensuring smooth execution of events, identify possible shortcomings and execute a backup plan for rectification of the same.
- Assess requests received from facilities and identify actual requirements; Record facility-wise inventory requirements on monthly basis and assess the availability of enough backup; Ensure that the required inventory is timely dispatched.
- Arrange transportation and hotel accommodations across the region for employees traveling in the respective region.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Dynamic and self-driven individual who is able to perform under pressure and take initiative.
- Strong interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.