|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Gama Aviation is currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join the Aircraft Management team at our Sharjah site on a permanent basis. The Account Manager role calls for a confident individual with high levels of communication; outstanding interpersonal skills; with an ability to foster enduring client relationships.
You will be responsible for managing our clients, their representatives, and the aircraft crews. This demands an in-depth understanding of their service needs. Your main task is the oversight of your allocated aircraft activities, and you will be the escalation point for flight issues.
The aim is to deliver our value proposition and provides customer satisfaction. You will need to ensure timely and accurate invoicing and reporting to assigned clients by ensuring all relevant costs are captured and reported to an allocated financial analyst for month-end client reporting.
You will work with Charter Sales to maximize revenue opportunities for both the company and the client within defined timescales and budgetary considerations. You will also be proactive in communicating to the client all maintenance requirements. Please note, as per the very nature of the role, that taking calls out of office hours to see to the needs of the Client is considered a normal part of duties.
- Oversight of allocated aircraft operations and acting as the escalation point for flight issues
- Maintaining key relationships with clients/owner’s representatives and crews
- Providing excellent customer service to managed aircraft client
- Completion of the month’s management reports to assigned clients
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing to clients
- Approval of supplier invoices
- Responsible for the account’s performance against an established budget and expectations
- Ensure maintenance planning meets with clients’ expectations and schedule
- Support Charter Sales in maximizing charter revenues
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience required:
- Experience in account management within aviation and flight operations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to foster enduring client relationships
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to multi-task projects
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to remain calm in pressurized situations
- Above average levels of computer literacy and proven experience in using CRM software
- Excellent written communication and high levels of numeracy
- GCAA Dispatch license