IT Project Manager
|Hiring Organization||Ericsson Inc|
|Post Name||IT Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 6000 To USD 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States 75067|
About this opportunity
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Project Manager (PM). You will help create and establish the project structure for the unit and ensure alignment with established ways of working.
In order to be successful, you will record details and clarify the project scope, secure the necessary resources and plan and supervise all vital activities. Depending on the project category and complexity, be an active participant in the project governance group and engage Stakeholders.
What you will do
- Establish project plan baseline
- Drive project Execution
- Handle internal/external customer and stakeholder engagement
- Manage project finance and develop the business
- Develop the ICT PM subject area
You will bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent. PMP Certification, ITIL Foundation Certification, Agile certification, and/or master’s degree are an asset.
- Waterfall and Agile ways of working
- ICT PM competence level is depending on Project complexity and Project Categories.
- Project management skills acquired through training, project management experience, or other experience of using project management methods.
- Experiences related to project management methodologies, techniques, and tools.
- Professional competence related to the project type and the nature of the project outcome.
- Experience working within the Telecom/IS/IT industry.
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish a good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail, and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- Experience/knowledge in EBP IT Process, ITIL.
Why join Ericsson?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it.
Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team. Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position, and you may be required to perform additional job tasks as assigned.