|Hiring Organization||St. Anne’s|
|Post Name||IT Assistant|
|Qualification||Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major – IT certifications would suffice|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90026|
Under the supervision of the Director of IT, the IT Assistant will assist with the following: plan, organize, and implement efforts toward the improvement of the overall St. Anne’s Maternity Campus.
IT Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize, Inventory, and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as printer management, Computer imaging, User creation, Help Desk Support, Hardware, and Software troubleshooting, Documentation, Ethernet cabling, plus more
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major – IT certifications would suffice
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suites, Windows 10/11, troubleshooting various hardware and software
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The employee is often required to stand and sit; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Employees may occasionally be required to drive a motor vehicle.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.