Full Job Description
- Manage relationships with outside FTL and LTL carriers to secure the best transportation rates for warehouse customers.
- Create and lead a team of internal and external partners to move land invoices from the paper transmission to electronic EDI transmission.
- Manage profit and loss accountability by adhering to budgets and KPIs and maximizing profitability.
- Manage inventory of inbound ocean containers, coordinate and schedule TL operations, supervise yard hostlers and manage outbound trailer traffic.
- Complete CPR and medical training to assist passengers.
- Used PowerPoint to create slides to use in meeting and briefings.
- Use GPS tracking system to assure on-time transportation and re-route if necessary.
- Monitor GPS system to drivers on where they are at all times.
- Train new employees on state laws, preparing them to pass CDL test.
- Ensure thorough training of drivers and dispatchers in HAZMAT transportation safety and compliance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹25,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gandhidham, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Transportation management: 3 years (Required)
- Transportation planning: 3 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.