|Hiring Organization||Susquehanna Pacific Pty Ltd|
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a technical or related discipline.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 133000 To AUD 134000 Per Year|
||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Do you want to work on designing and developing real-time trading risk systems?
In this role, you will gain new business knowledge and technology skills by working closely with traders, Compliance, and the firm’s top technologists in a global, market-leading firm.
SIG understands the importance of technology to its business and that real-time risk is critical to trading decisions. Building our trading risk systems involves some of the most demanding challenges in any industry.
The Sydney Risk team is responsible for delivering highly available applications used by the traders, Compliance and senior executives for real-time market risk and other analyses (including limits, counterparty risk, P&L and scenario analysis).
In the Risk Team, You Will
Gain exposure to multiple trading desks and traded products. You will work closely with traders, Compliance, and other technology teams to provide innovative solutions with a focus on highly scalable systems. Your ideas and hard work will be used by experienced traders across a diverse range of instruments and markets.
Increase your technical expertise by working on our complex applications. These include a combination of client and server-side systems for pricing, P&L, scenarios, market data, and risk metrics. Especially expertise around C#, WPF, real-time messaging, and performance.
Take projects through the entire software development cycle from requirements gathering to production release.
What We’re Looking For
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a technical or related discipline.
- Strong C# development skills with knowledge of design, profiling, OO, multi-threading, and user-interface development with experience on both the client & server side.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience developing software applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with traders, Compliance, and other software developers.
- Commitment to innovation with a strong interest in learning and working with new technologies.
Advantageous Skills and Experience
- A demonstrated track record in risk, quantitative or trading systems development.
- Knowledge and experience of derivative instrument risk, pricing, P&L, and Greeks.
- Experience of real-time applications (especially with Tibco RV).
- Solid experience in an Agile environment with continuous improvement.
SIG does not post salary information, so any salary information you find online may not be accurate because it was not provided or verified by SIG.
SIG does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or search firms. Any resume or referral submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of SIG and no fee will be paid.
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.