|Hiring Organization||Oaks Melbourne on Collins Hotel|
|Post Name||Housekeeping Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 4000 To AUD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator, and investor, currently with a diverse portfolio of over 530 properties. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, Oaks, NH Hotels, NH Collection, how, and TIVOLI properties, Minor Hotels operates in 50+ countries across the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe, and South America.
Minor Hotels AU & NZ is a proud leader in strata titled accommodation management with numerous Hotels, Resorts, and Residential Apartment buildings throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Oaks Melbourne Lonsdale Suites centrally located in Melbourne is currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated and experienced individual for the role of Housekeeping Assistant. This is a full-time position. The Housekeeping Assistant will be responsible for the management of the entire housekeeping operations for the property.
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is evident throughout the property in Housekeeping (in rooms, public and common areas).
- Build a productive and professional relationship with Housekeepers staff members, Housekeepers clients, and all contractor personnel;
- Support housekeeping team to provide an excellent cleaning service;
- Oversee daily on-the-job training for all cleaning employees;
- Maintain accurate financial, maintenance and inventory records;
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in the management of a housekeeping team;
- Experience controlling and maintaining budgets, all operating supplies, replacements, and consumables;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong eye for detail, and ability to follow procedures and set the standard for cleanliness.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- 50% discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands in AUS and NZ
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes, bars, and wellness retreats
- Discounts on 530 Minor hotels and F&B outlets across the globe
- 50% off The Coffee Club VIP membership
- Furniture, Australia Zoo, Medibank insurance discounts
- Secondments and promotion opportunities across Minor Hotel globally
- Career progression & education assistance
- Additional paid leave including Birthday, Vaccine, and Study leave
- Wellbeing programs (Uprise)
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Team member referral program
- Uniform provided
- Laundry allowance for some roles*
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand. Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organization with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve.
Minor International includes three key business units: Minor Hotels, Minor Food, and Minor Lifestyle. With a team of over 66,000 and operating in over 60 countries, Minor International is one of the fastest-growing hospitality, restaurant, and lifestyle companies in the Asia Pacific Region.