|Hiring Organization||SOTI Inc.|
|Post Name||Senior Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 45 To CAD 50 Per Hour|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 8E9|
Who We Are
It all started with one developer’s vision. Carl Rodrigues, President, and CEO of SOTI have a classic story. While acting as an IT consultant, he developed solutions for managing mobile device screens from a desktop, an innovation that has put him ahead in what is now one of the largest growing markets – Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
With a passion for innovation and a relentless drive for quality, Carl now leads one of the fastest growing, profitable, and self-sustaining companies in Canada, and continues to build on the company’s early lead in the enterprise mobility market.
Today, SOTI is the world’s most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with over 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI’s portfolio of solutions and services provides the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobile technology investments.
Our award-winning solution, SOTI MobiControl, allows enterprises to enable, optimize and secure their mobile workforce across all platforms to support multiple deployment policies.
What We’re Looking For
Our people are our most important resource. For us to continue to develop new innovations and achieve the impossible, we are looking for Computer Science Experts and out-of-the-box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
As a successful candidate, you have strong math and logical thinking, an excellent understanding of algorithms, data structures, software architecture, and design, and you understand the logic behind how things work.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in internal development projects such as developing new solutions and enhancing/maintaining existing solutions
- Develop new tools and systems designed to produce MobiControl products and its sub-components
- Maintain, Optimize and continuously improve existing systems, scripts, applications,s and tools
- Investigate root causes of failures, provide recommendations about possible improvements, and implement enterprise-level solutions designed to improve system stability, scalability, and performance
- Pro-actively identifies procedures to streamline and automate the deployment process
- Create automated application load testing scripts as required by the Development
- Have fun, with all of the above!
Experience You’ll Bring
- Expertise in Computer Science with an excellent understanding of math, algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and software architecture, and the ability to understand the logic behind the relationships within programs themselves
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of related industry experience working in large software development environments
- Strong experience with C#/.NET
- Experience working with Jenkins
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience working with MS Build scripting language
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server / Build Server
- Experience in build scheduling/management, release schedules, and tracking
- Experience with a source control management system is required – TFS, GIT, branching/merging
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery principles and methodologies
- Exposure to database concepts and software such as SQL Server is preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for foreign applicants from anywhere around the world who would like to relocate to Canada. Relocation and sponsorship assistance will be provided to successful and qualified candidates.
Relocating from abroad? Moving to a new country can be exciting and challenging. We have prepared a list of resources to ease your transition to Canada, and our People and Culture Team will always be available to you for support.
Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance are available to successful and qualified candidates, contingent on approval from the local government.SOTI is home to many faiths, cultures, and nationalities. The SOTI family is an example of an inclusive work culture that is respectful to all. We are always looking for fresh and innovative thinkers who can make a difference. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.