|Hiring Organization||Intact Insurance|
|Post Name||Clarity Administrator|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A1|
From coast-to-coast, our inspiring colleagues are at the heart of what we do best: helping people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. With our team, you’ll bring this purpose to life every day by living our Values, being open to change, and pursuing your goals.
In return, we’ll give you countless opportunities to learn and grow, alongside a diverse and passionate community of experts – the best the industry has to offer. You’ll be empowered to be your best self, do your best work, and make a meaningful impact. Here, you can help shape the future of insurance, win as a team, and grow with us.
About the role
Reporting to the Manager of Portfolio Enablement and Tools and as part of a dynamic and collaborative PPM team, you will analyze the needs of the company and users with a focus on CA Clarity PPM functional evolution and development, while ensuring operational CA Clarity PPM System Administration.
Relying on your understanding of current business processes and applicable systems, using your relationship management expertise, you will act as the liaison between key business stakeholders and technical resources, demonstrating your Clarity knowledge, and ability to work within the agile framework.
Main responsibilities :
- Report to the Manager of Portfolio Enablement and Tools
- Collaborate with the Program and Project Management as well as Portfolio Management to provide support to all Technology Services and business area CA Clarity users
- Provide analysis during testing and clearly articulate it back to development teams
- Managing access rights and accounts for Clarity end users
- Design and document procedures and training materials to be used by internal clients
- Perform data analysis and reporting as needed to support annual planning, demand management processes, and financial management processes
- Liaise and maintain relationships with the Clarity vendor via Intact stakeholders
- Coordinate and participate in Clarity UAT PPM release cycles
- Participate in or lead projects and initiatives as assigned
- Define, own and drive the delivery of the PPM tooling roadmap and tooling performance.
- Report progress, risks, and challenges, and engage management as needed
- Accountable for the services delivered by the team to support the business needs as per the quality standards identified.
- Lead the Product and system production support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience as Clarity Administrator in a large organization environment is preferable
- Experience running jobs in Clarity (populating or refreshing tables or running background processes)
- Clarity production support experience
- The efficiency with Microsoft Office, Project, Teams, and SharePoint.
- Work experience in a virtual environment
- Experience in a resource matrix management
Expected Skills :
- Strong technical skills
- Good understanding of the CA PPM data model
- Good understanding of the CA PPM security model
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven leadership and ability to influence, remain calm and maintain focus on sustainable results
- Dynamic, ability to work in a changing environment
- Great at working with others, proactive with ideas and solutions
- Sense of prioritization and change management
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Bilingual (French/English) is an Asset
What we offer
Working here means you’ll be empowered to be and do your best every day. Here is some of what you can expect as a permanent member of our team:
- A financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- With an industry-leading Employee Share Purchase Plan; we match 50% of net shares purchased
- An extensive flex pension and benefits package, with access to virtual healthcare
- Flexible work arrangements
- Possibility to purchase up to 5 extra days off per year
- An annual wellness account that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle
- Access to tools and resources to support physical and mental health, embracing change, and connecting with colleagues
- A dynamic workplace learning ecosystem complete with learning journeys, interactive online content, and inspiring programs
- Inclusive employee-led networks to educate, inspire, amplify voices, build relationships and provide development opportunities
- Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow
- A Community Impact program, because what you care about is a part of what makes you different. And how you contribute to your community should be just as unique.
We are an equal opportunity employer
At Intact, we value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected, and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please let us know when we reach out about a job opportunity. We’ll work with you to meet your needs.