Hospital Service Technician
|Post Name||Hospital Service Technician|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40 To USD 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60515|
Who We Are
Agiliti is a nationwide company of passionate medical equipment management experts who believe every interaction has the power to change a life. We proudly serve within hospitals, healthcare facilities, and our 90+ local service centers to ensure quality medical equipment is in the right place at the right time for effective patient care. Make an impact in healthcare and grow your career with Team Agiliti!
The Hospital Service Technician is responsible for equipment management tasks within the hospital to keep equipment flowing efficiently throughout the hospital. The HST should be committed to continual improvement of the quality, reliability, and value of our products, as well as the efficiencies of our services. They will be expected to maintain a professional relationship with all hospital staff and other personnel and act as subject-matter experts of customer service.
What You Will Do in This Role
- Delivers equipment to patient rooms or standby locations in patient-ready condition with appropriate software, accessories, and disposables.
- Confidently communicates with clinical staff on the topics of equipment features, functionality, etc.
- Provides a quality service, performs to quality standards, and meets both customer and company metrics.
- Picks up, cleans, and processes all equipment, preparing it for patient-ready use following all company and hospital protocols.
What You Will Need for This Role
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience is required and prior work experience in a hospital setting is preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required to support a 24/7 schedule.
- Able to lift and/or push up to 75 pounds and stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit, and stand for long periods of time.
What Skills You Will Use in This Role
Collaborative Work Style, Computer Literacy, Customer Resolutions, Customer Service, Detail-Oriented, Interpersonal Communication, Inventory Management, Problem Solving, Quality Control (QC), Written Communication
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws.
In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti’s investigation of such reports. Affirmative Action Policy Statements
You may be required to obtain certain vaccinations, or provide proof of current vaccination status, based on customer and/or company requirements. If vaccination is required, Agiliti will provide specific directions and cover the expense at a participating clinic. Please note, this includes the COVID-19 vaccination.
Agiliti is an equal-opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants consistent with state and federal law.