|Hiring Organization||Soul Delivered|
|Post Name||Program Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 41075 To USD 56746 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We are a new start-up social enterprise looking for a highly motivated individual that wants to join our team to launch and implement our cutting-edge technologies and innovative delivery processes.
You’ll work directly with restaurants and neighborhood businesses onboarding and developing procedures. This is your chance to roll up your sleeves and made a direct impact at Soul Delivered and in South Side communities.
What you’ll do
- Onboard new restaurants and businesses to the Soul Delivered platform
- Train business’s staff delivery order processing
- Streamline and document in-store procedures
- Assist in developing and executing marketing efforts
- Provide customer service support to restaurants, drivers, and customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that affect the on-time delivery of orders
- Assist in administrative tasks
- Be a valued contributor to the start-up team.
- 4-year degree
- Must be focused and organized
- Possess excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Requires technical competence and an aptitude for learning new systems.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and have a quick mind.
- Experience at a 3rd party delivery platform company a plus (Grubhub, Uber, Doordash, Instacart, Postmates, etc.)
- Have some experience in customer service and/or restaurants in South Side Communities
- Detail-oriented with the ability to document processes, research and resolve issues
Soul Delivered is a new community delivery service focused on supporting local restaurants and providing a more driver-focused experience.
- 8-hour shift
- Hybrid remote in Chicago, IL 60619