|Post Name||Operations Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 To USD 4000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Flexe delivers enterprise-grade technology to deliver innovative eCommerce fulfillment, retail distribution, same-day delivery, and network capacity programs to the Fortune 500. Ready to join the team transforming the $1.6T logistics industry?
The Customer Support Team within our Operations Department supports our clients who use Flexe as an ongoing, sustainable, and scalable solution to their supply chain needs. Successful candidates for this position have a customer-centric attitude, an ownership mentality, and a drive to succeed and grow in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a fully remote Operations Associate for our Customer Support team to help us manage our growing network of customers. You will be interacting closely with our clients and partners in day-to-day troubleshooting and assistance, as well as continually striving for enterprise-class customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude to customers at all times
- Acknowledge and resolve customer issues, ensuring prompt response times and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Document customer interactions internally to assist in minimizing future occurrences
- Become an expert on the Flexe platform and be able to assist with any questions that our customers may have.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or technical support required
- Working knowledge of order fulfillment and the transportation industry preferred
- Strong affinity toward documentation and process improvement
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, especially when customers are stressed or upset
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US. We will not be sponsoring visas for this role at this time.
- This role is fully remote
- Must be able to work a Tuesday-Saturday OR Sunday – Friday
Our benefits package at Flexe is thoughtfully designed to help our employees lead healthy lives inside and outside of work.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- 4 weeks of paid time off, an additional 13 paid company holidays (10 standard holidays, 2 floating holidays, and -your birthday!)
- 2 days of volunteer PTO
- 12 weeks of company-paid parental leave
- Fully remote, in-office, or hybrid work environment
- $300 home office stipend and monthly home internet reimbursement
- Employee support groups, social groups, and mentorship program
- Employee-driven programs for volunteering
- Manager development program and resources
- Access to free LinkedIn Learning courses
Flexe participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. Flexe is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Headquartered in Seattle, Flexe solves the hardest omnichannel logistics problems for the world’s largest retailers and brands. Integrating technology, open logistics networks, and elastic economic models allow Flexe customers to move fast, at scale, and with precision.